|Тип занятости||Полный день Полная занятость|
Откликнуться на вакансию Все вакансии
- To prepare and arrange functions and events hosted by the Embassy.
- To liaise with caterers, restaurants and service staff for events.
- To assist in the arrangement for visits of official delegations and senior officials from Singapore, including airports, checkpoints, hotels, restaurants and transportation arrangements/reservations.
- To accompany diplomats to meetings and on trips outside Moscow.
- T perform protocol, guide and interpreter/translation (from English into Russian and vice-versa) duties.
- To provide consular assistance to Singaporeans.
- Management of authorized visa agents
- Fluent English (both oral and written);
- Good educational background with university degree
- Prior experience in event and official visits management / consular work;
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Office‚ Outlook);
- Well-organised and precise‚ punctual and detail-oriented‚ proactive and has initiative, possess good planning and communication skills, able to multi-task, ability meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Official employment;
- Remuneration is based on experience;
- Social security benefits provided;
- Annual bonuses payable;
- Office mobile phone.
CVs in ENGLISH are considered ONLY
The successful candidate must be able to start work on 10 March 2020.
Юридические лица с похожими названиями