Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
We server over 1 million end users, with tens of thousands of business customers, and thousands of partners. Our global team is over 800 employees, including office locations in USA and UK, and are proud to have over 300 employees in St. Petersburg.
- Lead project execution, plan & coordinate all phases;
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives;
- Develop product requirements and use cases;
- Manage project scope, identify and resolve arising issues;
- Ensure the timely delivery of committed projects
- Directly work with engineering teams to answer requirements questions and help find creative solutions
- Ensure project teams’ performance, encouragement and happiness;
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager for software development projects
- Successful history of building excellent web and mobile applications
- Experience managing projects and gathering requirements;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Strong technical attitude, analysis skills and problem-solving skills;
- Expertise and proven ability in risk management and mitigation;
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with emphasis on Computer Science or related field; or equivalent, relevant work experience;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with an ability to lead productive group meetings;
- Fluent English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Prince 2, PMI or any other Project Management methodology;
- Experience with application service automation and billing systems;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Knowledge and understanding of Product Analytics (Users, Usage, etc)