Philip Morris Russia is looking for IT PROJECT LEADER responsible for IT system covering end-to-end delivery of system changes and post implementation stages.
Our team is managing wide system landscape with variety of integration layers, core of which is Salesforce CRM system with 9000+ active users.
We are searching for person who will lead IQOS branded and partners retail IT streams and provide best of the class IT product for internal clients (field sales force).
Majority of projects / activities require high level of business acumen and supports business process transformations by providing IT solutions.
- Provide overall project initiatives leadership – prepare project timeline, key milestones and dependencies, risks and issues escalation, stakeholders management;
- Taking in account business goals, market trends and new technologies manage product development roadmap;
- Collect and transform business requirements / needs into product requirements with simplification and efficiency in mind;
- Ensure alignment on cross-functional design team, review impact of process changes on other sub-streams;
- Prioritization and planning of releases and changes in Agile framework, align IT releases with business activities roll outs;
- Third party vendors management in Agile framework – i.e. development resources assessment, delivery coordination, service quality improvement;
- Ensure high level of post implementation support of covered products by respective service management teams;
- Higher education;
- Experience with managing business stakeholders in IT projects;
- Experience and understanding of database design principles, SQL knowledge;
- Experience in IT product management of enterprise CRM systems (Salesforce.com experience is a plus);
- Experience with Atlassian stack (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence) is a plus;
- Great communicator;
- Drive for change;
- Pre-Intermediate English.
- Permanent employment contract;
- Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
- Competitive salary;
- Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance;
- Meal allowance.