|Тип занятости||Полный день Полная занятость|
Откликнуться на вакансию Все вакансии
Our client, FMCG non-food production company.
- Manage projects through the Commercialization, Launch, and Post Launch Phases;
- Execute detailed project schedule to meet launch commitments in each country defined in project scope;
- Support risk identification/mitigation plans to achieve project objectives;
- Provide strong technical leadership within a cross-functional team to drive the design and development of innovative new products or optimization of existing packages;
- Identify and apply new and existing packaging materials and technologies towards the development of innovative new products and the enhancement of existing products that consumers find appealing and easy to use;
- Design, coordinate, and complete performance and compatibility testing in support of packaging component changes;
- Develop & manage packaging specifications and finished good assembly specifications
- Collaborate with multifunctional core teams (RD&E, Design, Marketing, Marketing Research, and Product Supply) to successfully identify, develop and launch new products in an accelerated manner.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Packaging or a related engineering field;
- Experience in Project Management in manufacturing or purchasing/planning/distribution;
- In depth knowledge of product development process and experience related to various delivery system technologies is considered a plus (e.g., aerosols, rigid plastics, flexible films, blister packs, paperboard cartons, etc.);
- Demonstrated capability to handle multiple projects/programs concurrently;
- Experience with directing the efforts of external vendors and consultants is preferred;
- English - upper-intermediate.
- Position is Full Time
- Domestic and some international travel is required
- Location of the production site: Novgorod region
Юридические лица с похожими названиями