|Опыт||Более 6 лет|
|Тип занятости||Полный день Полная занятость|
The Senior Human Resource Manager will implement HR policies and partner with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives. The Senior Human Resource Manager will consult and take action in the areas of: succession planning, talent management, labor relations, employment, employee relations, C&B, T&D.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and drive HR policies, practices and processes in accordance with stated corporate objectives and legal requirements;
• Provides HR Planning for regional organizations;
• Oversees recruiting, onboarding, and off boarding;
• Develops and drives all facets of the recruitment strategy and hiring process for positions across regions;
• Develop succession planning initiatives in partnership with Management:
• Lead and develop a team of HR Specialists;
• Coordinate, implement, monitor and update plans, programs, targets, and initiatives;
• Develop and maintain HR metrics;
• Work with other managers to coordinate division operations and activities; plans and establishes work schedules, assignments, and resources to meet departmental goals;
• May occasionally perform special projects;
• Coordinates of the compensation and performance evaluation, as well as talent development across the employee population;
• Champions new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Fluent Russian (native level) and English (upper-intermediate)
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing assessments and audits, standards and benchmarks, evaluation of program effectiveness, and resolution of problems, bottlenecks, and deficiencies.
• Knowledge of benefits, performance evaluation, and compensation plans;
• Understanding of individual performance, learning, and motivation;
• Knowledgeable about laws and regulations relating to human resources;
• Knowledge of management principles involved in strategic planning and forecasting including people and equipment resource allocation, corporate and human resource policies and benefits, leadership, teaming, and production methods.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in the following areas: C&B, T&D, Recruiting, Succession Planning.