|Тип занятости||Полный день Полная занятость|
Откликнуться на вакансию Все вакансии
Juniper Software Development is the product development company of the Madskil eSports betting platform. It is a combination of a strong, experienced product team and highly professional technical team. The Madskil platform enhances the live-stream watching experience to the next level. Juniper offers a place to grow professionally, learn, implement and launch a highly scalable platform and be involved in cutting edge technologies and products.
Juniper is recruiting only selected few that fit in our company culture and desire for success. If you are thirsty for knowledge, tech savvy, team player and video game enthusiast your place is with us.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to become a part of the Juniper team. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for the quality of testing of our product. You will be working closely with developers and team leads to ensure our players will get the best experience possible. This position might require you to travel abroad.
What will you do:
- Participate in test plans, test cases and test executions using company tools based on product requirements specifications;
- Perform test runs and logging results perfectly;
- Document bugs and check similar issues that are being tested;
- Review test case results and bug verifications;
- Ensure that our games meet our quality goals;
- Multi-platform testing;
- Provide version quality reports.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in web and mobile applications testing;
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Experience in creating high level documentation;
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications;
- Knowledge of Jira and X-RAY;
- Basic understanding of web application structure, ability to read and understand code/scripts;
- Attention to details;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- English upper-intermediate level or higher;
- Good planning and organizational skills.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge/understanding/experience in testing of mobile applications;
- Wish to know/basic knowledge of basics of automation testing (Selenium, Serenity, Cucumber);
- CA great interest in computer games.
- Eager to succeed, passion for video games, responsible, committed and friendly.
What We Are Offering:
- Professional and career growth, opportunities for self-realization;
- Lots of interesting and challenging tasks;
- Comfortable working schedule;
- Competitive salary;
- Zero bureaucracy;
- Friendly team with great culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
- Democratic management style;
- Sport compensation;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate events and activities.
Юридические лица с похожими названиями