|Описание||Responsibility : |
Responsible for developing testing plans, reviewing and analyzing data, in order to recognize trends and opportunities for improvement/corrective action, by using process capability and other statistical or quality engineering tools;
Lead the development, Implementation and continuous improvement of site quality systems via QMP Management;
As a member of the site leadership team, contribute and implement a site strategy / masterplan;
Support and develop cross-functional ways of working.Deploy and maintain food safety policies and programs like HACCP, GMP’s, sanitation, food defence, pest control;
Drive Q&FS mindset and behaviour on site. Provides leadership to the Manufacturing Excellence program via QM Pillar and supports achieving company objectives through QM pillar activities and project teams;
Owner of quality and incident management on site. Manage escalations and PRIMP incidents, drives thorough root cause analysis and shares learnings across region to prevent repeat incidents;
Assures the effectiveness of the corrective and preventative action process across the sites;
- Build a strong connection with EMEA regional Q&FS team;
- Contribute, cascade and lead the implementation of the Regional Q&FS strategy on site;
- Support the quality and product safety components of R&D driven and CAB projects and at the site through the product life cycle;
- Technical representative for relations with local authorities directly or indirectly;
- Leads the implementation of Asset Health check and Q&FS engineering related projects at the site;
- Ensure appropriate Quality & Food Safety training is conducted across the site.
- BSc degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Food Safety, Engineering or related technical field.
- 3 years of experience in different quality related areas such as raw materials, distribution, manufacturing or product development.
- Experience of quality and food safety in a food manufacturing facility, where scientific principles have been practically applied.
- Key skills: Food safety risk, identification and management, HACCP and prerequisite controls.
- Product Quality Custodian, Statistical Process Control and Process improvement methodologiesKnowledge of and experience with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of GMP, food allergens, pest control, sanitation, and food safety regulations Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma and/or TMP tools.
- Work in international environment.
- Extended social package.
- Annual bonus.
- Sick leave is compensated by the company.
- Meal compensation.
- Opportunity to work with team of professionals.