Foreign pharmaceutical company is looking for Legal Counsel
- Advice on general business-related matters;
- Draft and/or review commercial contracts, including customer contracts, wholesaler agreements, logistics service provider contracts, intracompany agreements, and other commercial transactions;
- Advising & counselling on commercial transactions with members of the healthcare community (managed care organizations, hospitals, group purchasing organizations and distributors), including drafting and negotiations agreements with these entities;
- Analyzing, reviewing and approving promotional, educational and support programs & materials and providing guidance on strategies;
- Reviewing and counselling government enforcements related to products;
- Reviewing consultancy services agreements, advisory board agreements, confidentiality disclosure agreements, grant and donation agreements and general advice on sponsorship of healthcare professionals;
- Providing ongoing training to staff on legal & regulatory requirements for commercial activity in the pharma industry;
- Product promotional reviews;
- Advice to global product team on product strategy and other matters;
- Advice on innovative customer engagement channels, e.g.,social media;
- Work may involve other areas of the local business, as the need arises.
- Degree in Law;
- 5+ years of practice at a well-regarded law firm (in life sciences/healthcare) or in-house at a multinational life sciences company, or a combination of both.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian legislation: civil, administrative, antimonopoly, public procurement law, HC legislation;
- Strong general knowledge of commercial law;
- Good working knowledge of English.