At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Ideal candidate would have built an impressive hands-on career to date in an advanced, recognized and innovative environment.
Successful experience in software development and proven history managing and delivering complex projects in a Digital and/or Connected Devices space.
Strong demonstrated working experience in Digital projects with the marketing functions lie CRM, D2C, E-commerce, First Party Data, Social Commerce etc.
Deep experience with modern toolsets in Agile environments
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and manage vendor relations
Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to align stakeholders from business and IT with competing priorities
Extensive organizational skills to manage internal and external expectations and project artifacts
A strong background in technology, analysis and critical evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources
Experience in creating and improving processes
Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate team members, and elicit work output in a team environment
Proven experience in successfully working in a team setting and ability to reconcile conflicts
Significant experience in FMCG, FMCH or Tech company is required
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and digital technologies,
Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
Have a highly innovative mind-set and experience with connected healthcare devices is a plus.
Ability to work in close partnership with other IT functions such as IT security, compliance, infrastructure, etc. as well as partner closely with business stakeholders in the digital and R&D organizations.
Ability to develop and maintain productive working links with suppliers and specialist technology providers to assemble and maintain a distinctive and flexible mix of capabilities against project requirements.
Both written and spoken Russian
IT Business Partnering: Operates as IT business partner, consulting with the business on IT requirements, I.T. Strategy, Account Management, Business Process re-Engineering and Solution Design & implementation.
Ensure cost effective and/or innovative IT solutions are in place (or put in place) in alignment with the business strategy, prioritising and managing resourcing. Job Family Group - IT: Responsible for both the design, development and implementation of short-and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure, and the management of the IT infrastructure within an organisation.
Are you looking to expand your technical expertise in a global environment that allows you to keep pace with the speed of change? At GSK, we are transforming how digital technologies are used to improve performance across the organization.
As an IT Business Partnering Specialist, you will support the local Pharmaceutical business team by providing appropriate Tech consultancy related to Tech tools and solutions to support the delivery of business objectives.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Drive the maximum business utilization of the Strategic Technology solution deployed to the local market
• Partner with the business to simplify their process through optimal usage of the technology solutions supported by GSK Tech
• Work with business stakeholders to establish feasibility studies and project proposals aligned with Tech and Business strategies and priorities
• Capture, assess and prioritize business requirements for new solutions or changes to existing systems
• Provide feasibility studies based on business requirements and establish and execute plans for locally driven Tech initiatives and local implementations of central/regional systems
• Coordinate local project activities in accordance to GSK standards and best practices
• Ensure all local projects meet quality, risk and compliance standards and report the status to all project stakeholders on regular basis along with budget updates and key risks and issues
• Provide expert troubleshooting across multiple technology domains and business areas
• Champion continuous improvement efforts focused on end-user experience which reduce risk and/or lower the cost of ownership to the overall business process
• Monitor user satisfaction and service performance for Tech services used locally and work with relevant Service Managers and business stakeholders to address any negative Voice of Customer (VoC) data
Why you?Basic Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience in business analysis or change management, application management, or project management
Experience working closely with business on technology enabled transformations or projects
Experience with Digital Technology & innovative ways to leverage digital solutions
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Familiarity with business processes, workflows and how IT tools can support business objectives
Strong communication skills, sufficient to build and maintain relations with business stakeholders
Strong influencing skills and ability to use technical expertise to influence peers and managers
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstratethe following capabilities:
Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
Sustaining energy and well-being.
Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
Budgeting and cost-consciousness.