- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating, keeping up to date corporate documents and agreements, including intercompany contracts;
- Power of attorney issuance, renewals and revocation, database;
- Coordinate implementation and state registration (when necessary) of decisions, resolutions, orders issued, governing bodies appointments etc.;
- Identifying items to be resolved by governing bodies of relevant competence (Shareholders, Boards of Directors, Committees);
- Providing legally based clarification materials, legal opinions;
- Coordinating implementation of governing decisions, resolutions, orders made;
- Supporting corporate governance of the company and its affiliates from the side of statutory compliance and governing bodies authorities and liabilities;
- Cooperation with FAS, TAX, Notary offices, out-house services providers.
- Higher education (legal area);
- Minimum 5 years in-house or consulting legal;
- Experience knowledge of corporate law (Civil code, LLC Law, Tax Code, JSC Law, Antimonopoly law, Labor law);
- Updated knowledges of court practices on related cases;
- Upper-intermediate English level is a must.
- Salary level is discussed individually;
- Benefit package including life insurance, staff discount for purchasing at company stores, subsidized meals at co-worker restaurant, partly compensated fitness card, additional days off and gifts for personal milestones, corporate discounts at partner companies;