We are looking for Director of Sales to join the Pre-opening Team of an international-branded three-star Hotel (84 keys) in Krasnodar city center.
- Prepares, implements and compiles data for strategic sales plan, prepares pre-opening sales and marketing plan.
- Is responsible for achieving and surpassing the agreed targets for the Sales Department through effective selling and development of new business opportunities in turn maximizing room nights and revenue.
- The Director of Sales is responsible for preparation, organization and carrying out sales activities for the Hotel related to Corporate segment.
- Builds up distribution channels, developing business communication, establishes B2B portfolio of accounts.
- Develops group sales strategies through review of competitive data and demand analysis.
- Directs all sales and marketing activities for sales managers to ensure that they meet the budgeted goals.
- Acts as the Hotel Ambassador in all client relationships.
Under the supervision of the General Manager Director of Sales is responsible for room revenue, yield strategies implementation and exceeding budget targets.
- Working experience in an international hotel company in a senior sales position (Senior Sales Manager or Director of Sales) not less than 2 years is a must.
- Experience in hotel corporate sales, with extensive knowledge of the Russian market.
- Opera PMS knowledge is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of touristic market and key accounts.
- Knowledge of marketing, negotiating and sales procedures associated with the hotel industry as well as current market trends and economic factors.
- Being results oriented and comfortable working towards measurable objectives.
- Self-starter, strong initiative and personal drive to achieve goals.
- Detail-oriented, organized, team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows and MS Office applications and relevant computer applications required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- The finest personal presentation.
English – fluent, both written and verbal, Russian – native.
- A chance to join high-performing pre-opening team and gain the new project experience
- Interesting and dynamic job
- Competitive compensation package
- Friendly atmosphere and mutual support
- Staff meals on working days after hotel opening
Please apply with your CV in English and Russian. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your attention.