- To manage the activities of employees of the Receiving Terminal for the organization of reliable use of equipment and systems of energy and water supply, telemechanic, instrumentation, automation, equipment and means of industrial communication (hereinafter referred to as the technological facilities of the Branch), ensuring labor protection, industrial and fire safety, environment with the purpose of ensuring reliable and uninterrupted operation, assigned to the Branch of the offshore pipeline section and the technological facilities of the Branch.
- Ensure the fulfillment of all contractual obligations within the operational envelope of the pipeline and RT equipment.
- To organize and manage maintenance, repair and emergency recovery works at the offshore gas pipeline assigned to the Branch and the technological facilities of the Branch.
- 10+ years of work experience in oil and gas industry, participation in a large gas pipeline construction projects (onshore pipeline installation, gas plant construction, and onshore gas facilities, operation of main gas pipelines or gas compressor stations, maintenance of the gas main pipelines and gas plants equipment).
- 5+ years experience in a technical management of onshore facilities and main gas pipelines.
- Good knowledge of the operational activities for the facilities and equipment related to the gas transportation industry (shutdown and control valves, HIPPS, valves instrumentation, PIG traps, water bath heaters, separators, gas metering stations, pressure reducing stations etc.)
- Good knowledge of the English, Russian– both written and oral. Turkish language as a plus.
- Ready to relocate (position not in Russia).