|Тип вакансии||В архиве|
|Опыт||От 3 до 6 лет|
|Тип занятости||Полный день Полная занятость|
|Специализации||Юристы - Договорное право|
Юристы - Регистрация юридических лиц
Юристы - Compliance
Юристы - Налоговое право
Юристы - Международное право
Государственная служба, некоммерческие организации - Благотворительность
The Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) is a group of development agencies with mandates that include the environment, health, education, architecture, culture, microfinance, rural development, disaster reduction, the promotion of private-sector enterprise and the revitalisation of historic cities. AKDN agencies conduct their programmes without regard to faith, origin or gender.
One of the main tasks of Aga Khan Foundation in the Russian Federation is improvement in the quality of life of migrants through effective initiatives in the areas of health, education and society development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support the organization’s programmatic activities through preparation and drafting of various legal documents;
2. Provide a detailed explanation of legal regulations as/when necessary;
3. Analyze legal issues related to the implementation of AKF's activities;
4. Guide and consult the team on the law and related matters;
5. Negotiations with external parties and verification of their statutory documents;
6. Keep abreast of the Russian legislation and national court practices related to the programmatic activities of non-commercial organizations;
7. Ensure everything falls within the purview of legal regulations and according to the terms and conditions identified in the law, consult on possible risks as necessary;
8. Keep the Master register of agreements up-to-date;
9. Maintain the database of agreements and other legal documents of the organization in hard and soft copies;
10. Assist project officers upon their request;
11. Work with the Ministry of Justice as/when necessary;
12. Verify the document authenticity;
13. Follow up of innovations on the migration legislation in Russia;
14. Provide legal support to AKF key partner organization as required by the CEO;
15. Work with policies and other legal documentation of AKF.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter no later than December 5, 2018. CVs submitted after the deadline will not be considered. CVs without cover letter will not be considered. The CV selection will be on the basis of specified criteria. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview. Start of work: January 2019. Remuneration will be discussed with successful candidates at the interview.
452014,Башкортостан Республика,Белебеевский Район,Русская Швейцария Деревня,Центральная Улица,16 Б