We are looking for a content marketer / copywriter with excellent English to relaunch and maintain our corporate blog, engage with customers and prospects in professional online communities and social media. Your mission will be to help us with conquering European and US markets.
What’s in it for me? :)
- Opportunity to propel your career to international level (US, Europe).
- Becoming an expert in building online communities, digital, innovation and many more topics.
- Being able to get experience in many industries and roles at once: by diving into business challenges of our clients and their teams.
- Learning how to build brand and reputation globally.
- Writing articles for a corporate blog & website, other related media.
- Preparing images, screenshots, infographics, gifs, illustrations (no worries, we will teach how).
- Publishing content online (corporate website, blog, LinkedIn, other media).
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Making research and building expertise on topics around online communities, social intranet, digital transformation, knowledge management, learning management, innovation, gamification, employee motivation and more :)
- Helping our prospects to get useful information on ANROM’s services and experience in social media and professional online communities.
- Maintaining official social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Great English writing and editing skills, ability to adopt the style and tone of each piece of content to its target audience.
- Experience in web-content creation (writing and / or publishing articles, rewriting, searching and / or embedding multimedia content).
- Basic knowledge of HTML tags.
Nice to have
- Experience with WordPress
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign or their alternatives
- Understanding of SEO
- Ability and motivation to learn fast.
- Responsibility: making things done and delivering on schedule.
- Business perspective: understanding and willing to fulfill business needs of ANROM, our clients and prospects.
- Creativity: being able to stand out.
- Openness: communicating openly both your ideas and concerns.
- Organizational skills to work independently and manage projects.
- Full-time, standard work day.
- Flexible schedule possible.
- First 3 months – probation period, working from office.
- After probation period – remote work possible.
- Office in 15 mins of walk from KPI or Shulyavka metro stations.
- Salary depends on interview results.