- Provide financial partnership support to activities related to
Marketing department - ensuring the achievement of the best
value as well as the optimal utilization of company resources.
- Initiate discussions with business leaders and provide
professional recommendations for business cases on
marketing incentives, pricing, gross margin management
and goals for various company strategic initiatives.
- Drive improvement in Gross margin and optimize marketing cost structure across the EE markets.
- Drive Profitability analysis of New launches and Projects (ROI assessment).
- Provide budget control for Marketing function.
- Ensure regular cost review, variances versus Budget/Forecasting analysis.
- Propose corrective actions, initiate and lead projects in order to close gaps between
targeted and actual spend and free up funding to invest in growth.
- Ensure on time and full implementation of global and regional policies
in gross margin / Marketing areas, such as Obsolescence reserves,
timely recognition of marketing expenses. Agree exceptions with global and
regional matrix partners.
- Ensure controls are in place and working.
- Design and contribute to company financial policies formulation.
- Management and development of Financial Analytical team.
- Close cooperation with Financial Functions in Avon Products Inc. and other Avon subsidiaries. Involvement in Global, Regional, Local projects. Ensure Global tools are implemented and operational for Russia and EE.
- Finance / Economic Degree standard.
- Fluent English.
- Professional Accounting (CPA / ACCA / CIMA) Part Qualified or above advantageous.
- 5-6 year minimum Finance experience.
- Business acumen and credibility essential. Understanding the direct selling model is a plus.